Saturday, October 18, 2014

ALL ABOUT EVA My Favorite Obession

This is my favorite kind of favorite peril the evil twin gag. This is from the Gilligan's Island episode "All About Eva" we have Eva Grubb who comes t Gillidan's Island to become a herit. The castaways give her a makeover and surprise she turns out to be an exact double of Ginger Grant. Eva decides she wants to be Ginger Gant and remove the original. Though her tie up job is less than effective. As I kid it really did interest me.

2 comments:

  1. I wish Ginger were gagged in the two piece ensemble she had on in the hut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was yummy and she was so beautiful and her skin was shined up with her pretty navel and taut tummy being exposed as well. The episode was set so well for this damsel bondage scene and aroused my fetish for gagged ladies in my adolescence .

    ReplyDelete