Thursday, March 12, 2015

LT UHURA PUT AWAY TEAM

It appears if you are certain age and pyschological bent you seem to drift to this type of image. There was an episode of "Gilligan's Island" where a woman named Eva Grubb (SIC) who turned out to be a perfect double of movie star Ginger Grant, then Eva decided to take over Ginger's life after they left the island. Her devious plan was not so thought out, she knocked Ginger Grant out and tied her up. Not the best bondage, her hands were tied in front of her and gag did not seem to stop her from talking. The Eva would quickly change from dresses to become Eva or Ginger. Not the best plan in the world. It is one of earliest images that stayed through childhood, along with Peebles Flintstone being bound and gagged to a cactus. I have plans for of these type of pictures. I have used to best of my limited abilites to use the Star Trek animated series version of Lt Uhura. I thought about words, then I decied against it. Hoping that it did not need. Basicly the plot, while on an away team and making readings on the planet. Lt. Uhura has been captured and being replaced by a double, Klingons, Romulans, or a new threat to the Federation. What will happen? Beats me, I just like the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment