Friday, September 17, 2021

REFINED Buzzard Beats Sweetie Belle


 

This is an excellent recolored of my picture Buzzard Beats Sweetie Belle by :icondevluca17: and I couldn't be be happy with it. If you like it fave and comment here: REFINED Buzzard Beats Sweetie Belle by Godzilla713

Here is my description of the picture:

This is a request by :iconchangeling47: for Sweetie Bell. Rarity's sister, of My Little Poney: Equestria Girls facing the same peril like Lois Lane in Fliescher Studios Superman: The Mad Scientist.  Now Sweetie Belle has been captured and being watch by the Mad Scientst's pet vulture, which was one of the features was more cartoon elements would be in these short.


 These superman shorts are wonderful and until recently were hidden gems of golden age animation.


I decided to dress Sweetie Bell in a more fashionable flight suit than Penny. I had Sweetie Bell dressed in the a similar flight suit that Daphne Blake wore

Here is Sweetie Belle in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment