Sunday, November 14, 2021

Chel of the Road to El Dorado Captured


 For my eleventh anniversary on DA I decided to redo some of my earlier pictures.  Hopefully with my improved skills and such.  This year I chose pieces that I wanted to redo.  This is Chel of The Road of El Dorado in a redraw of Unwilling Fift To The Gods.


 

Another request from Mgoblue1 :iconmgoblue1: for Chel from the movie The Road to El Dorado. Hey any movie that has Kevin Kline saying the line, "your horse bit in the butt." can not be all bad.

Trying a more dramitic angle for this picture, just to do different things.

Chel is the deuteragonist of The Road to El Dorado. She is voiced by Rosie Perez.

Chel is curvy. She has plump lips, long black straight hair with bangs, and brown eyes. She wears a sleeveless crop top and a breechcloth. She has tan colored skin. She wears big dangling earrings and a wide bracelet on each hand. All of these are carved Jade, which was extremely common for jewelry in South America at the time. 

Here is she is other perils.


Tied in a burqa



No comments:

Post a Comment