Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Carwash Cuties

For a contest by  it is where are cartoon OC's clean a real car.  Because it is a car wash the cleaners are naked.  Hell it works for me.  The Cartoons in real life is the Nude Car Wash. Here is  the Van Reference While my OC's for this contest are Zenyatta Dressage on top, Nicole Upton the Otter and Rainbow Prism in her pink leg warmers.






The process of making this picture was kind of simple,  I took the picture and blew it up.  Then I traced the outline of the van.  Then I drew the figures and then cut and pasted the figures.  I mean with scissors and paste.  I like the way this came out.



This is my OC horse Zenyatta Dressage who initially was suppose one off from Zenyatta being captured.  I liked the designed and decided to keep developing her back story.  She was started as a frequent star of bondage drawings.  Her last name Dressage is from horse dancing sport of dressage.  So I decided to make her a dancer, mainly a ballerina.
She was a professional ballerina who has retired from the ballet, she has opened a dance studio in the town of New Portaferry.  She still dances and mostly teaches various styles.  She is protective of her "Bunheads" or students, she wants them to enjoy dancing for the stake of dance.  The studio she runs with the help of Nikita the Water Buffalo and help run by Mabel the Panda.  While she considers Nikita a friend, she dislikes Nikita's insular upbringing that makes her not understand the problems of he real world.  Mabel is a great office manager, but she is treats her job without the respect.
She is still working on dancing.



This is my otter OC I called Nicole, she now has a more background.  She is Nicole Upton she is executive assistant   to criminal boss Libra Capricorn and has a terse relationship with Libra's number one henchman and gunsel Calibre. Calibre refers to Nicole as "Uptight" and Nicole calls her "Blunt Instrument" they are only loyal Libra.  She prefers to work in the shadows and avoid the chaos that Calibre creates.

Calibre considers Nicole's methods to be slow and usual don't work or take too long. Nicole considers Calibre's method to attract attention from law enforcement too easily. Though neither will admit, even under torture, they admire and consider trusted assocaites that will be trusted with their backs turned.  A rare trait in criminals.



This is my OC  Rainbow Prism in her waitress uniform for Phoebe Burger's Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment